Tuesday, January 20, 2015


Well, hello. I was debating on if I wanted to start over or just continue blogging here and staying here won. However, I have changed my blog and YouTube name from bookge3k to It's Panders! My husband and I also have a joint blog for all things geeky called jPanders, which is our nicknames combined!  It has definitely been a long time since I have updated this blog and oh my how things have changed in my life! I am now married to my wonderful best friend of 8 years! We got married in September of 2014 and it was one of the happiest days of my life, if not the happiest. It was just him and I on a romantic evening, overlooking downtown in the city that we live in.

So what is this blog's focus now?

Before I was mostly doing book reviews and while I do love reading and doing book reviews, I felt limited in the content that I was able to share. I began doing YouTube videos regarding books back in 2010 and since then the YouTube or as they call it now, BookTube community, has exploded. I am so proud to see that more people are involved in a community that when I started, wasn't really a community as it was more a handful of people talking about books on the internet. So with that being said my blog and YouTube's new focus is an All About Me approach. From books, movies, anime, to crafting, planning/planners, food, or any other topic that I may be experiencing or enjoying. I am looking forward to spending more time blogging and vlogging once more. 

I have many great things planned out and I can't wait to share what I have been up to since I posted last. I do want to take a moment to thank those who have stayed subscribed to both my blog and my YouTube channel and I hope to once again bring you content you enjoy! 

I shall see you again soon!