Sunday, April 29, 2012

ABCs of Geekiness [A: Books]





(The ABCs of Geekiness is a series created by myself in which I go through the alphabet, discussing my favorite anime, books, movies, games, comics, and music. The title that I pick as my favorite must begin with the corresponding letter of the alphabet. Note: This list is not comprehensive, there are several others I wish I could talk about, but I'll only pick one for time's sake.)

This weeks letter is A and the next category for today is Books! You will also be able to indicate what letter and category we are on based upon the image above. Please feel free to join me in this series, but please credit and link me back as the creator. Thank you. :)


There are many books that begin with the letter A that I could choose from, but I had to go with An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. If you've read my blog, then you know how I feel about John and his awesomeness. An Abundance of Katherines follows Colin, a teenage boy who delights me with his ingenuity. The book is charming and made me laugh out loud on quite a few occasions and in John Green fashion, was an awesome read and a book that will stay on my book shelf for my own children to enjoy some day.


No comments: