Friday, December 30, 2011

Thor



No, not that rainbow road! I mean the one that leads to Asgard.



Yes, something like that. I mean Thor the movie,the one staring that hunk, Chris Hemsworth.)


Yes, that one. I had wanted to see the movie when it came out, but as things go in life, it wasn't until it became a $1 commodity at Redbox that I got to get my hands on it. I like comic books, but I will admit that I am not very well versed and do not know everything there is to know. This movie opened up my eyes again to comics and reminded me how amazing the stories are. It's not like I didn't know, but I spend a lot of my time on social networking sites rather than doing things that actually help me become a better writer (and geek.) So, it is one of my 2012 ambitions to stop spending so much time goofing off on Facebook and Twitter and reading more great stories! If you haven't seen the movie, you should definitely do so. Even if you are not into comic books, the movie is brilliant, action packed, and has that hot guy in it! ;)

Anyone else out there who likes the movie and/or comic book? 


No comments: