Monday, October 3, 2011

Delicious!


Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love the smell in the wind and the flavors that come with the different foods and drinks available to us in the fall. Look at those apples filled with apple cider! It looks so good, mouthwatering! I am going to try this out!! The fall air reminds me of a particular tree I used to sit in when I was a kid. I was only able to sit in it in the fall because the branches were too heavy and big with leaves otherwise and in the winter it was too cold! I used to sit in that tree for hours and read. Then I would go in the house for a treat to get warmed up! 

Ingredients:
  • 1 ½ cups apple cider (You can buy it at any grocery store—just make sure you get “cider” and not “juice.”)
  • 1 ½ tablespoons caramel sauce or dip
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • whipped cream
  • caramel flavored syrup
Instructions:
  1. Combine all ingredients into a sauce pan.
  2. Heat over medium-high heat and stir (don’t let all the caramel stick to the bottom of the pan).
  3. Once the cider is hot and all the caramel has melted, pour into a mug.
  4. Top off your drink with whipped cream and lightly drizzle caramel syrup to your liking… and enjoy!

***What is one of your favorite fall time treats?***

1 comment:

Traveller said...

Hi my friends.hope you will visit my blog enjoy the information.please click the adsense in the blog http://tourismopportunity.blogspot.com/