Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday!

This is my first time participating in Top Ten Tuesday which is a weekly feature/meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week she has given us the liberty to choose any Top Ten list that we want to create. I have chosen to do:















 TOP TEN BOOKS IN MY TO BE READ PILE THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN RELEASED!


1. A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis - I am lucky to have been able to get my hands on an ARC copy of this book. I will be receiving it sometime in October. Comes out in January 2012!


2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - This book is currently available for pre-order. John Green is signing every single copy that is pre-ordered out for release in January 2012! Sooo excited! NERDFIGHTER FOR LIFE!


3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - Debut novel for 2011, comes out in November, I follow the author on Twitter and read her blog. She is brilliant and makes me happy. 


4. Shadows Cast by Stars by Catherine Knutsson - 2012 debut, the cover is so beautiful and haunting. It is a dystopian. I am in love with dystopians recently! 


5. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows - This is the first in a series of books about reincarnation. Definitely interesting! It comes out January 2012. Gosh, I am tired of waiting for these awesome books!


6. Fever by Lauren DeStefano - If you haven't read Wither, the first book in this series, YOU NEED TO! Fever doesn't come out until January 2012, like everything else. 


7. The Archived by Victoria Schwab - Not sure when it's coming out, but I love Victoria Schwab. Her writing is so poetic, enchanting, beautiful. It is a must read just because she wrote it, and the plot seems VERY interesting. 


8. Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey - The cover is so beautiful. Again, doesn't come out until January! It involves fairies, dragons, and humans all at war with one another. 


9. Glimmer by Phoenbe Kitanidis - Two people lose their memory and fall in love?! Mystery and romance. 


10. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Oh my gosh, look at this cover. It is gorgeous. It's about a cyborg named Cinder. CYBORG? Yes!


Alright, so there are tons and tons more, but this list can't go on forever! I hope I introduced you to some new books that have yet to come out. All of these come out in January 2012 and they all look amazing. What is your Top Ten Tuesday? :)















4 comments:

Megan said...

I love that Million Suns tops your list!!!

Sash and Em said...

I can't wait for most of the these books too. :)

Check out the AWESOME giveaways on my blog!

catknutsson said...

Hi there! Thanks for including SHADOWS CAST BY STARS in your list - that totally made my day!

Annie @ TheBookHour said...

Cool list! Cinder sounds amazing. I'm a new follower. :)