Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CampNaNoWriMo & Ash to Nash Tour!

So! I am currently participating in CampNaNoWriMo. Want to follow the craziness!? Follow me on Twitter @ bookge3k and I will follow back! I love chatting with fellow bloggers/writers/vloggers on there! I used to hate Twitter, but I have met some really awesome people. 


Things I have learned during CampNaNoWriMo:


1. I waste a lot of time doing unncessary things such as checking social networking sites, watching YouTube videos (sometimes even the same ones over again), and stalking the forums on the NaNoWriMo page.


2. I really can write a lot and come up with good scenes when I am told by someone else a set amount of time and a specific time in which to write. This goes to show I work well under pressure.


3. I really hate having a day job and all I want to do is write. 


4. There are so many amazing people in the NaNoWriMo community, I hope to stay in contact with them after this is all over!


BY THE WAY...


I am so excited because Ash to Nash is going to be in Nashville, TN! I just found out! On Monday the 8th, Beth Revis, Julie Kagawa, and others are going to be @ Barnes and Nobel in my area. I will take footage/pics and get 10,000 things signed. :D

No comments: