Monday, July 25, 2011

Random Questions!


Q: What is your daily life really like? My daily life consists of college, working full time on a late schedule which in turn makes me stay up all night and sleep all day. I cram as much fun time in between these two things as possible, including reading, spending time with friends and family, and writing! I am currently working on a book about dragons!

Q: How much time do you spend reading? Probably about 30 to 45 minutes on an average day, but when I have more free time I will read for about 3 or 4 hours a day, usually on the weekend I can finish a book or two.

Q: When will you be famous? HA! Well, I'm not worried about being famous. If I never become famous, that's okay. It's my family and friends who matter most.

Q: Why do you enjoy reading? Definitely because of how it whisks me away into a different world, a different scenario, a different country, a different culture; whatever the case may be. It is a form of escapism, but it also teaches me and inspires me.

Q: Where would you most like to travel?  This is hard because there are so many places I want to go, but I guess the number one place on my list would have to be Ireland. I am in love with Irish folklore.

{ These questions came from Good Golly Miss Holly. She does a meme called 5x5 Q's which I want to start participating in! So I grabbed the questions. If you want, you can respond to these questions and next week we will do 5 different ones! It's a little different than what she does, she has a specific person answer, but I'd rather us just all answer! :)  }

No comments: