Saturday, July 30, 2011

Prince Harry Becoming a Comic Book Hero!


Wait, what? Okay so Prince Harry will become a comic book character, courtesy of Bluewater Productions. "The Royals: Prince Harry" is scheduled to launch in August and it will contain Harry's upbringing with his mother Princess Diana and his father Prince Charles. It will be published in two formats: a 32-page comic book and a special graphic novel. 

I admit I was a bit thrown off by this news, as comic books hold a special place for me and I don't like new things infiltrating my childhood. On the other hand, I can't say anything negative towards this decision because I'm sure the Royal family life will be interesting to see in comic book form, if not it will at the very least generate a lot of sales. Interesting. 



No comments: