Thursday, December 2, 2010

Follow Friday!






It has certainly been a good while since I have participated in Follow Friday but I am ready to meet some new bloggers! The question for this week is:



What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby??


I have too many hobbies and that may partly be why my reading is slacking right now. I play video games, make jewelry, learn new languages, write to pen pals, write stories/books/poetry, collect Sanrio and San-X or other kawaii goods, and a few other things here and there. 

Which brings me to something that I wanted to ask the community. I recently lost a pen pal friend due to her not having the time anymore to do it so if anyone out there is interested in becoming pen pals, I am looking for someone! I love to write letters and I am a collector of stationary and other cute things to send with my letters and a looking for someone who would like the old fashioned way of communicating! I think there is just something so special about waiting for a handwritten letter to arrive and then the excitement of reading it and responding and etc! The whole process is quite lovely and fun, so if anyone is interested comment with your email address and we will exchange info! =] 

No comments: