Sunday, August 1, 2010

Update and new review coming in a few hours! {UPDATED}

UPDATE: Definitely coming today! Had some personal issues with my PC, but all is back to normal!

So! I am a complete book geek and am reading more than one book at once at the moment. Luckily I have found that many other readers do the same thing, so I know that I'm not a lunatic. ;) I am currently going back and forth between book two,
The Serpent's Shadow, in Mercedes Lackey's series called The Elemental Masters whilst also enjoying Stardust by Neil Gaiman. I saw the movie Stardust starring Claire Danes (girl crush circa My So Called Life from back in the day) and thought, "Hmm. This movie would make a lovely book!" Well, I then found through the wonderful world wide web that it was originally a book and now I am having a hard time putting it down!

I will be reviewing both books and then I will be posting something I have been excited yet a bit nervous about.... my first In My Mailbox video! Stay tuned, lots of goodies around the corner!



~ Manda

No comments: