Monday, August 30, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Sweeeeeeeeeet. I recieved my first blog award from LupLun over at Lupines and Lunatics! Thank you so much LupLun, this is an awesome award and I always think everyone else's blog is more lovely than mine so thank you so much! 



Okies, so the terms of accepting this award is to pass it along to 15 other people. Here is where the problem comes in. I keep running into blogs that already have them or I'll find somebody and their contact information is hiding from me, so I'm going to tag all of my followers for this award! Is that cheating? I'm sorry if it is. =[ 

It just proved to be too difficult to pass the award along to people who don't have it already because this award has been passed around so many times. So! If you are reading this right now and you do not have this award, I award this to you! The only condition is that you must comment on this post and let me know that you didn't have the award already and leave your link so I can follow you! Fair? 


                                               

No comments: