Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Happy Monday! Ugh, not really. Honestly Monday makes me physically sick. I never want to get out of the bed and go back to work, but I guess everyone feels that way on Monday. Anywho, What Are You Reading? is a weekly event hosted by Shiela over at Book Journey in which we tell what we have read this past week and what we are going to read in this upcoming week. 


This past week I finished reading The Serpent's Shadow by Mercedes Lackey and Stardust (click for review) by Neil Gaiman. I have already reviewed Stardust which was my favorite of the two reads, but will be reviewing The Serpent's Shadow this week. 


This weekend I finished a book that I cannot announce yet until I do me weekly In My Mailbox ;], but after I post that I will update this. I will also be reading either The Princess Bride by William Goldman or Legacy by Cayla Kluver. I am going to try to get both in and will have three reviews by the end of this week. 


Other than that, this weekend I made a trip to the library to pick up a few things as well as went with my niece to help pick out school clothes and supplies. It's back to school season where I live and the town has been crazy because we have tax free weekend. My mom and my brother and his wife sat around on Saturday after that and Sunday is my boyfriend's only day off with me this week so we spent the day together. Recently he got a new job which is awesome! But the downside is that after next week I will be working on the days that he is off and he will be working on the days that I am off. 


How do I deal with this!?!!? Does anyone else have to go through this same situation? I am going to try to change my schedule around because he definitely is not able to, so keeping fingers crossed that I can switch my schedule.  :(



No comments: