Saturday, August 28, 2010

In My Mailbox / Book Haul

In My Mailbox is a meme sponsored by The Story Siren. Over the past two weeks I have accumulated a few beauties that I would like to share with you all. I am a bargain hunter and waited to buy a couple things until they were stocked at my local used book store. This came out quite well for me this time as none of the books even looked like they had been opened before! 


I would like to just say.. my upstairs neighbors must be elephants because they are SO loud and it's 11:50 at night. I am a night person, but geez!! This is not a fat joke. I mean, who stomps around like that when they walk? I don't get it. Anyway, I am about half way through The Hunger Games now and can't wait to share my thoughts on it. Now on for the vlog of books!

[Vlog removed]

Books:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Dead Father's Club by Matt Haig
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Wicked squared by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viquie

No comments: