Thursday, August 12, 2010

Follow Friday!

It's Friday again!!! 








It seems like this past week just flew by. I have had my nose in a few books and I can't put them down!! Especially The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. This book has stolen the title of my favorite book of the year so far! Crazy, huh? It's THAT good.


So anyway, follow me and I'll follow you. :) [Yeah I caved, I like comments and people to talk to about books and authors and writing! It's been kinda lonely talking to myself on here, so talk to me!]


3 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. Check out my FF post

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Hi!! i'm stopping by from parajunkee's hop!! i'm your newest follower!!

http://inthehammockblog.blogspot.com

John Smith said...

Hi,

I found your blog through Follow Friday. I took a look around and thought that your blog is great! So I decided to follow you. Come check out my blog as well: http://johnsmithbooks.blogspot.com/

Warmest regards,
John Smith