Saturday, August 7, 2010

Follow Friday!

I'm a liiiiiitle bit late because it's actually technically kinda Saturday because it is 3:00AM, however, I do work a graveyard shift and technically its still kinda Friday for me so I'm gonna go ahead and post this. [;


Book Blogger Hop question:
Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?
I would say that I listen to music as much as possible, regardless if I am reading or not. Haha. It's definitely something that goes hand in hand with reading for me, most of the time. I like to listen to something light in the background, especially something that has a beautiful piano. I'm not much into reading music that I otherwise listen to while not reading because it can distract me. It really depends on my mood, but I can always listen to soft piano while reading. Nothing dramatic.

While writing on the other hand I can listen to ANYTHING, depending on my mood. If I am sad I will listen to love songs or slow/sad songs, if I am happy I may listen to techno or pop, and in other moods rock or hard rock. While writing, listening to music that goes with what I am trying to convey in words is very helpful.


I read about this phenomenon on The Crazy Bookworm and I think it is a great way to network! Personally, I only want followers to follow me if they find my reviews and site interesting, so I don't want to seem like I am saying "Omg follow me or I'm gonna unfollow you." Definitely not the case. I have been reading and writing my entire life and want to share the warm fuzzy feeling I get about reading and writing with other people, who also love reading and writing! :]
~Manda

No comments: