Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog Hop!!!

Book Blogger Hop

Sooooo I did this backwards last week, let's try again! The Blog Hop question is: How many books do you have on your "to be read" shelf?


I currently have about twelve books on my "to be read" shelf. There are many more that I want to read, but I do want to get through these first before I get any more. Recently both of my bookcases broke because of the weight and now my precious babies are sitting in the floor waiting to be placed back on shelves. This time I won't buy fake wood ones, lol. Anywho, hop on over to visit Crazy-For-Books if you want to know more about what the Blog Hop is or be a part of the hop! =] And welcome anyone who has never visited my site before. You are more than welcome here and I greatly appreciate feedback and comments!! <33333



No comments: